In this course we teach the candidate the various aspects of networking. This course is designed to cater to a beginner in networking technologies. It lays the foundation of a strong technologically sound future. After finishing this course candidates can choose any domain to specialize in, as per their respective interests.
- Introduction to Networking Terminologies
- Explain the functions and applications of various network devices
- Multilayer switch
- Access point (wireless/wired)
- Differentiate between common network typologies.
- CAT 5 CAT 6– Cable crimping and Cable testing.
- Differentiate between network infrastructure implementation
- Introduction to Networking Protocols like NETBIOS & TCP/IP.
- Connectivity between Windows XP / VISTA / WIN7 / WIN8.
- Understanding of Workgroup and Domains.
- Installation of Network Printers and Sharing of various Networking Resources.
- Installation of Internet Server for various networks.
- Management and Network Troubleshooting with help of Networking Software.