This certification is ideal for working professionals who are video engineers, collaboration engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers and want to boost and advance their Cisco collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications. Amplify your professional value by improving your skill set and get the best return on investment for the same.
The following topics are covered in the CCNA Certification (includes but is not limited to):
Illustrate the characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution, Provision End Users and Associated Devices, Configure Voice Messaging and Presence, Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System, Provide End User Support.
CCNA collaboration - Part 2 training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: Explain the functional components of video solution, endpoint configuration, troubleshooting and support, conferencing concepts. This exam is designed to tests a candidate's aptitude and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size enterprise branch network.
The CCNA Certification offered by Cisco is valid for three years. Our team of experts give individual attention and help each candidate to excel and crack the exam in the 1st attempt. Our daily schedule includes compulsory lab time to encourage candidates to get familiar with the latest technology in the market offered by Cisco.
Signellent's expert instructor led course is designed to either be for 15 days (Weekdays - 3hrs.) OR 8-weeks (Sunday/Saturday) to cater to both working and upcoming professionals. We pride ourselves in providing our students with a high success rate by highlighting the goals from day one. Our major course highlights are as below,
- The course is based on CISCO guidelines
- Dedicated attention by instructors to Monitoring and evaluate candidates' progress on a daily basis
- Daily lab exercises to give extensive familiarity with the equipment Regular evaluation
- Industry Experienced CISCO Certified instructors
- The CCNA module is designed to meet the objective of the CCNA program.
- The course is customized keeping in mind the ultimate aim of achieving technology proficiency and CCNA certification.
- Dedicated Professional to manage, track and evaluate the candidate's performance from registration to completion.
- This course is especially beneficial for candidates who aim at building academic knowledge that is supplemented
- by applied lab exercises.
- 8 week or 15 days, of intensive training+ rigorous lab exercises.
- Course kits contains reference material and add ons to enable students prepare better.
- Apt balance of theoretical and practical application
- Customized tests at the end of course to ensure best results.
- Stern passing standards with progress report of each candidate.
- Facility of Lab on cloud for students who want to practice remotely
- Students can attend the same lecture numerous times till they feel comfortable with the topic.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Configure Cisco switches and routers to support a specified list of protocols and technologies.
- Configure access lists to control access to network devices or segments and general network traffic.
- Applications Management.
- Telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows.
To clear the course objective, a candidate must be able to do the following:
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions.
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints.
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players.
- Planning and designing collaboration and video networks using Cisco Collaboration solutions.
- Implementing basic configurations of Cisco Collaboration solutions.
- Maintaining and optimizing collaboration solutions.
- Configuring Unified Communications Manager.
The CCNA Collaboration course covers the following topics,
DESCRIBE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTION:
- Describe the Cisco Unified Communications components and their
- Describe call signaling and media flows
- Describe quality implications of a VoIP network
PROVISION END USERS AND ASSOCIATED DEVICES:
- Describe user creation options for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using the GUI
- Create or modify endpoints for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Create or modify endpoints for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using the GUI
- Describe how calling privileges functions and impacts system features
- Create or modify directory numbers
- Enable user features and related calling privileges for extension mobility, call coverage, intercom, native presence, and unified mobility remote destination configuration
- Enable end users for Cisco Unified Presence
- Verify user features are operational
CONFIGURE VOICE MESSAGING AND PRESENCE:
- Describe user creation options for voice messaging
- Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unity Connection
- Describe Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence
MAINTAIN CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM:
- Generate CDR and CMR reports
- Generate capacity reports
- Generate usage reports
- Generate RTMT reports to monitor system activities
- Monitor voicemail usage
- Remove unassigned directory numbers
- Perform manual system backup
PROVIDE END USER SUPPORT:
- Verify PSTN connectivity
- Define fault domains using information gathered from end user
- Troubleshoot endpoint issues
- Identify voicemail issues and resolve issues related to user mailboxes
- Describe causes and symptoms of call quality issues
- Reset single devices
- Describe how to use phone applications
Following Topics will be covered in CCNA Collaboration 210-065 Course
DESCRIBE THE FUNCTIONAL COMPONENTS OF VIDEO SOLUTIONS:
- Provisioning and scheduling Management
- Video compositing
- Streaming video
- Recording and storage
- Media players
- Media convergence
- Media managements
- Video convergence
- Describe video product models
- Mobile devices
- Desktop systems
- Multi-purpose systems
- Surveillance cameras and encoders
- Immersive systems
- Peripherals and add-ons
- Cabling connections
- Digital media players
- Describe environment recommendations
- Room lighting recommendations
- Room acoustics recommendations
- Room power recommendations
- Room HVAC recommendations
- Room materials (windows, floor material, wall material, etc.)
- Room size and background wall
- Viewing distance
- Physical security recommendations
- Implement desktop endpoints and surveillance cameras
- Network settings
- GUI interface and CLI
- Control plane
- Test call
- User acceptance test
- Microphone calibration
- Camera calibration
- Media playback on PCs
- Describe features and functions
- Auto collaboration
- MCU capabilities versus TelePresence Server
- Audio add in
- Resolution setting
- Multi way vs multi-site
TROUBLESHOOTING AND SUPPORT:
Describe troubleshooting methodologies Identify endpoint issues:
- Network connectivity
- Call setup
- Media quality
- Mid call feature issues
- Collecting system information
- Manage configuration
- Reset to defaults
- Password recovery
- plement key CLI commands
- Monitor events and alerts
TROUBLESHOOTING AND SUPPORT:
- Describe multi-point control units
- Describe conferencing features
- Switching and layout options
- Conferencing add-ons
- Describe scheduling vs adhoc vs on demand features