- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Solution
- CCTV Surveillance
- Public Address System
- GPS Tracking of all hospital owned vehicles and ambulances
- End to end networking and Firewall Solution
- Smart Premises
As the world grows more adept and inclined towards technology, these advances can help make human lives better as well. There are a variety of applications that use and rely on Wi-Fi. These include infusion pumps, oxygen monitoring devices, and smart beds, alongside mission-critical information applications such as access to electronic medical records (EMRs) and real-time access to X-rays and MRI scans.
Medical telepresence delivered via Wi-Fi helps scale provision of high-quality health care to remote and underserved areas.
Wi-Fi helps healthcare IT managers eliminate the struggle associated with onboarding of new devices. Signellent’s Hospital management solution is suited to address the growing connectivity demands from improving patient care to entertaining patients and their families in waiting rooms and lobbies.
Benefits of our solutions:
- Healthcare providers improve their ability to make well-informed treatment decisions with complete patient information (Blood type, previous tests and treatment etc) through Electronic Medical Records (EMRs). This also decreases the likelihood of doctors ordering repeat tests, which waste time and money.
- A network-connected device can be monitored from a central point of control, such as a nurse’s station. This enables nurses to monitor the health of many patients without constantly moving from one patient room to the next.
- Device management can be done faster and with ease.
- Pharmacy management is one pain point for all hospitals. A better check of medicines can be kept through Pharmacy management
- Happy patients recover faster
- CCTV helps patients feel safer. A better check can be kept on staff and patient activities
- Announcements for doctors and patients can be done from either a centralized location or remotely from anywhere, after securely logging into the network
- GPS can be used to track ambulances and other hospital owned cars to decrease commute time to reach a distressed patient
- End to end Networking and backbone infrastructure services
- A smart premises can be installed for your hospital which enables full use of seamless technology wirelessly.
- We maintain your network while YOU SAVE LIVES!!