Any object with temperatures above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of radiation. A thermal camera converts IR radiation into grayscale values, and matches grayscale values to temperature values through an algorithm model.
Thermal cameras, a device to check fevewith high temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever. Thermal cameras, Fever detector Solutions can be used for the fever screening of travelers, shoppers, and office workers.
1.High Efficiency: It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect temperature of a person,
thus allows screening of large numbers of people at a time.
2. Safety: Thermal cameras feature non-contact temperature measurement from about one meter away,
avoiding unnecessary physical contact. Fever detector Solutions such as Thermal Scanner & Heat camera are able to detect the body temperature from the distance only.
1) Entrances with short-term requirements
2) Unsuitable for complicated wiring and installation
3) Thermographic Cameras with Visualized Bi-spectrum Live View
4) Wireless Device with eassy connection
Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Camera + Tripod + Tripod adaptor + PoE Adapter.
1. Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Camera supports temperature
exception audio alarms to notify the operator in time
2. Supports AI human body detection, screening multiple targets at the same time,
with reduced false alarms
3. Accuracy is ±0.5 °C, satisfying preliminary fever screening requirements
1. The camera is recommended to install at a height of 1.5 meters, keeping the
distance between the targets and the camera at 0.8 to 1.5 m (3 mm camera) or
1.5 to 2.5m(6 mm camera)
2. Recommend to install in a stable indoor environment without wind